Train 16605: Real-Time Running Status and Passenger Information
Train 16605, also known as the Ernad Express, is a popular train that runs between Mangaluru Central and Nagercoil Junction. The train departs from Mangaluru Central at 06:15 AM and reaches Nagercoil Junction at 06:20 AM the next day. The train covers a distance of 820 kilometers in approximately 24 hours.
Real-time running status
Train 16605 provides real-time running status updates to its passengers. This feature allows passengers to check the current location and expected arrival time of the train on their mobile devices. To check the real-time status of the train, passengers can follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of Indian Railways, www.indianrail.gov.in.
2. Click on the ‘Trains Between Stations’ tab.
3. Enter the train number (16605) and select the date of travel.
4. Click on ‘Get Train Schedule.’
5. The running status of the train will be displayed on the screen.
Train 16605 provides various passenger information services to ensure a comfortable journey for its passengers. Some of these services are:
1. PNR status: Passengers can check the status of their train bookings by entering their PNR number on the official website of Indian Railways.
2. Seat availability: Passengers can check the availability of seats on the train for their desired date of travel by visiting the official website of Indian Railways and searching for the train number and date of travel.
3. Berth and coach information: After the booking is confirmed, passengers can check their berth and coach information on the official website of Indian Railways by entering their PNR number.
4. Food and catering: Train 16605 has a pantry car that provides food and beverages to passengers during the journey. Passengers can also pre-order their meals online before boarding the train.
5. Luggage and parcel services: The train provides luggage and parcel services for its passengers. Passengers can avail of this service by paying a nominal fee.
6. Medical facilities: Train 16605 has medical facilities onboard in case of an emergency. The train also has a first aid kit that is available for passengers.
7. Wheelchair assistance: The train provides wheelchair assistance for disabled passengers. This service needs to be requested at the time of booking.
Chart and table
Train 16605 has several stops along its route, and the train schedule can be complex to understand. It is essential to know the arrival and departure times of the train to plan the journey better. Here is a chart and table that details the schedule of Train 16605:
Station Code | Station Name | Arrival Time | Departure Time
MAQ | Mangaluru Central | 06:15 AM | Departure
KGQ | Kasargod | 07:03 AM | 07:05 AM
CAN | Kannur | 08:08 AM | 08:10 AM
CLT | Kozhikode | 09:17 AM | 09:20 AM
TIR | Tirur | 09:53 AM | 09:55 AM
SRR | Shoranur Junction | 11:05 AM | 11:15 AM
TCR | Thrissur | 11:53 AM | 11:55 AM
AWY | Aluva | 01:03 PM | 01:05 PM
ERN | Ernakulam Town | 01:45 PM | 01:50 PM
QLN | Kollam Junction | 04:30 PM | 04:35 PM
NCJ | Nagercoil Junction | 06:20 AM | Arrival
Q. How can I check the PNR status of my Train 16605 booking?
A. You can check the PNR status of your Train 16605 booking by visiting the official website of Indian Railways and entering your PNR number.
Q. Is there a pantry car in Train 16605?
A. Yes, Train 16605 has a pantry car that provides food and beverages to passengers during the journey.
Q. Can I pre-order food on Train 16605?
A. Yes, passengers can pre-order their meals online before boarding the train.
Q. Is there a medical facility onboard Train 16605?
A. Yes, Train 16605 has medical facilities onboard in case of an emergency. The train also has a first aid kit that is available for passengers.
Q. Does Train 16605 provide wheelchair assistance?
A. Yes, Train 16605 provides wheelchair assistance for disabled passengers. This service needs to be requested at the time of booking.
Leave a Reply